THE BEACH

THE BEACH

Sunday 4 March 2012

COOKING PART 3










Okay so here we have Salmon pie, now this came about after i got my youngest a Jamie Oliver salmon pie made Youngs so I thought hmmmmmmmmmm it should be nice.Oh was I wrong she said it wasn't nice and she found 4 flakes of fish !!!!!!!!!!!!! .So I wasn't happy  so i decide to make my own : )  Now I cooked the salmon in olive oil with herbs and salt and pepper. Then later i mixed it with peas, carrots, sweetcorn and peppers mixed in cheese sauce and topped with mashed spud's.So hopefully she'll love them, will let you know when she's done the taste test later in the week.


LISA XXXX

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive bulk cooking! I am slightly jealous of having all that lovely food in your freezer. I think I need to do the same.

    ReplyDelete